Jun 10, 2013

Ticonderoga eBooks a treasure trove of SpecFic win

tbpI have slipped in my role as Australian Speculative fiction guide.  Either that or Russ at Ticonderoga has been very sneaky.  Somehow, as if by magic, there appears to be a number of their quality paperback collections/ works available as ebooks.

I am reading Cat Spark’s The Bride Price at the moment, just go and buy the collection NOW, don’t wait for my review.  I am about 75% through and every story has been brilliant.

It’s only $5.99

Buy It NAOW

And while you are there pick up The Girl With No Hands and other tales, Midnight and Moonshine, Dead Red Heart, The Year of Ancient Ghosts and Heliotrope.


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...