Apr 15, 2012

Voting & Nominating

 

We the people

unclesam (1)You may have noticed that there’s a nifty little  badge in the boxes on the right hand side of the blog.  I am entered in the Sydney Writers’ Centre Best Australian Blog 2012 Competition.  My atrocious spellen and gramma should prevent me from winning the judged section. 

All is not lost, however, as they have a people’s choice section which you may vote in if you so choose. So if you are doing nothing this morning knock yerself out.


Ditmars

churchsignIn other nominating news; today is the last day that you can nominate peeps for the Ditmars. 

The list of eligibles is here.  The nominations forms are here

It’s participation that makes the awards worthwhile.  So get your nominatin’ on.

 


Obligatory NAFF Begging

I have been nominated to run in this years fan fund for the National Science Fiction Convention to be held in Melbourne.

If you appreciate the work that I do in Australian Speculative Fiction Fandom and you have a spare $5, you can vote for me here and help send me to the National Conference.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...