Oct 13, 2010

Library Loot October 13 - 19 Windfall

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. 


And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


I had a bit of a windfall this week.  My local bricks and mortar library was stocktaking and I happened to find a hardback copy of Stephen King's Rose Madder for less than a dollar.


Rose Madder

My next bit of good news was the receipt of my membership card from the Brisbane/Yarra Plenty download collection.  You will note that I live nowhere near either of these two places, but they were kind enough to let me join.

So I have downloaded two epub titles and transfered them to my reader, they are

Writing Fantasy & Science Fiction (Writing Handbooks S.)


and 

'Salem's Lot

in preparation for my reading tour of the Vampire myth.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...